Re: standardizing webmention

I'm pretty sure Amy was being facetious.  There is no real need for this to
be JSON.  All it does is add extra parsing.  The JSON syntax of the charter
is not needed in everything, unless you go to the absurd extreme of saying
that TCP is not JSON based and therefore cannot be part of the socialAPI.
Webmention is just that, a lower level of just notifying that a reference
exists.  Parsing that source is entirely open for discussion.