Re: Activity (state)

I've just added state to my travel plan posts (rhiaro.co.uk/travel) where
the value can be 'cancelled', 'rescheduled' (
http://rhiaro.co.uk/2015/06/1433882783) or 'missed' (
http://rhiaro.co.uk/2015/06/1435431067). The only effect of this being that
cancelled, rescheduled or missed plans are displayed with a strikethrough,
and rescheduled and missed plans may show a link to the plan they've been
superceded by.

(I don't want to delete changed plans, or just modify the times, because
I'm keeping track of how much money/time I lose to misbooking or screwing
up at catching public transport..). Also when I'm displaying minor posts on
my site (like deletes, edits) I'd include 'Amy missed a train' etc among
that, so potentially anyone expecting me could see what's going on without
having to ask (because, of course, the best social web is anti-social).

I don't explicitly store states for past, present and future, but on my
/travel page I display travel plans and events sorted as so based on the
start and end dates/times, according roughly to the heuristic James
described earlier in the thread.

States for 'cancelled' and 'rescheduled' are possibly also applicable to
RSVPs and Events.

Perhaps these are too domain specific to be in AS2 though, and should just
be an extension.