Re: Activity (state)

For use in sockethub, all incoming activity streams are 'pending',
sockethub carries out the action, then the resulting response is either
completed or aborted/cancelled. So something along the `state` property
would be very useful. Currently I'm not using any property as all incoming
messages are assumed to be pending, and for outgoing, if there's an `error`
property with a string, then it's assumed to have failed. I'd love to see
something defined though.