Archiving OpenSocial's blogposts - an update

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 23:17:05 +0100
To: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
Note  that when W3C and OpenSocial discussed the handover, archiving the
blog was not part of the plan. Thus, it was not done and Systems Team,
and myself, don't have the bandwidth for doing it anytime soon.

However, I asked some of the remaining ex-OSF board members for a copy
of the website. If that appears, we'll revisit if someone from the
Social Web WG wants to take that task on. Would be a good way to learn
about history of OpenSocial!

   cheers,
       harry