Re: social-ACTION-28: Prepare working draft for publication based on http://jasnell.github.io/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/activitystreams2-vocabulary.html by jan 16, 2105

On 01/13/2015 07:27 PM, Social Web Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> social-ACTION-28: Prepare working draft for publication based on http://jasnell.github.io/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/activitystreams2-vocabulary.html by jan 16, 2105
>
> http://www.w3.org/Social/track/actions/28

I started updating my script which tests examples in spec, tracking it
now in: https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues/65

Currently examples have errors! At least when comparing JSON-LD and
Turtle. I can rather easily add checking also RDFa serialization.

Also turtle in examples don't validate! I also will automate such checks...

IMO we should get those examples to pass isomorphism checks among
included serializations ASAP! Of course I offer my help for JSON-LD,
Turtle and RDFa versions :)