Re: Social Web WG agenda for 20 January 2015

On 01/17/2015 03:03 AM, Doug Schepers wrote:
> Hi, Arnaud–
>
> Sorry, I can only rarely make these calls, because I have a conflicting
> telcon, and I can only join when that one is cancelled. I can't attend
> this week.

I can fill in for scribing.

It would be good to get an update on annotations and possible overlap -
Doug, could you send an email on that subject?

We're getting ready to publish a new version of ActivityStreams, and I
imagine we'll get a FPWD out of the API before our next f2f in MIT in
March.

   cheers,
       harry