Re: Social Web WG agenda for 20 January 2015

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 10:40:34 +0100
To: public-socialweb@w3.org
On 01/17/2015 12:54 AM, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> The agenda for Tuesday's call is now available. Doug, I'm counting on you
> to scribe.
I can scribe if needed!

> Ann, you still need to put a cleaned up version of the minutes from last
> week on the wiki at: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-01-13-minutes
> using the IRC log at http://www.w3.org/2015/01/13-social-irc
> Thanks.
Ann, you maight find it easier to use minutes from
http://www.w3.org/2015/01/13-social-minutes.html

If you like I can also take care of that, we need to make sure that you
have time to take care of IG as our new chair :)
Maybe I'll just go ahead and do it later today unless we receive email
in next few hours that you have already done it!

> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-01-20
Thank you Arnaud, nice to see the agenda announced that early!
Looking forward to hear you all again on tuesday :)