Fwd: Call for a co-chair for the Social IG

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 20:47:39 +0100
To: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Call for a co-chair for the Social IG
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 20:47:03 +0100
From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
To: Larry Hawes <larry@dowbrook.com>, mark.crawford
<mark.crawford@sap.com>, Bassetti, Ann <ann.bassetti@boeing.com>
CC: public-social-interest@w3.org <public-social-interest@w3.org>

Anyone interested in being co-chair for the Social IG?

Ann Bassetti has stepped up, but we need a co-chair by end of the week.

We are happy to train someone who hasn't chaired before.

Again, the general requirement for chairing is the responsibility to
host the meetings regularly, keep up with mailing list traffic, and be
an employee of a W3C member.

See more info here:

http://www.w3.org/Guide/chair-roles.html

Any volunteers?

Feel free to mail me offlist and happy to do a teleconference.

   cheers,
         harry