RE: Sorting out User Stories

+1 and thanks, Evan

From: James M Snell [mailto:jasnell@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 1:53 PM
To: Evan Prodromou
Cc: public-socialweb@w3.org
Subject: Re: Sorting out User Stories

+1
On Feb 26, 2015 1:47 PM, "Evan Prodromou" <evan@e14n.com<mailto:evan@e14n.com>> wrote:
I'd like to suggest the following lightweight framework for sorting out our 90 (!) user stories for the social API.

I propose we divide them into 3 groups:

  *   Undisputed. All positive or 0, no negatives.
  *   Net positive. Summing up the +1's and 0's and -1's gives a positive number.
  *   Net negative. Summing up the +1's and 0's and -1's gives a negative number.
All of these would have a net sum of votes shown. It would give us a rough idea of where we have consensus or near-consensus, and where we have very little consensus.

I can spend some time this weekend working on it for next week's call.

-Evan