Re: clear strategy for multiple AS2.0 serializations?

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 13:38:00 +0100
To: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
On 01/29/2015 09:32 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> I just picked up again work on automated testing of RDF based
> serializations and just fixed errors in first three Turtle examples.
> https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues/65
I already fixed a while ago all the inconsistencies in Turtle examples
* https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues/70

Now added automated testing for RDFa and started fixing inconsistencies
in RDFa examples
* https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/pull/75

I plan to mention those automated tests in ACTION-35 "add explaination
to the spec about multiple serializations used in examples" as well as
*lack* of automated tests for Microdata and Microformats. Maybe someone
would still like to contribute such tests?