Re: Teleconference 24 Feb 2015 18:00 UTC

On 02/20/2015 07:06 PM, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> We'll have our regularly-scheduled teleconference on Tuesday, 24 Feb at
> 18:00UTC (19:00 CET, 13:00 EST, 10:00 PST). Agenda here:
>
>     https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-02-24
>
> Tantek will chair.

Thanks Evan!

I see Tantek making edits to that page right now, so it may make sense
that everybody check it again sometimes before the meeting.

I also already added my regrets to the wiki. As I proposed while ago,
let's try to avoid creating noise on mailing list with starting one new
thread per person's regret and instead add them to the agenda wiki page
or reply to the existing thread started by agenda announcement.
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg#Regrets

I wish you all great meeting tomorrow!

(now will cast my votes in API User Stories survey...)