Re: Social user stories -- time to vote

On 02/19/2015 09:46 PM, Jason Robinson wrote:
> So yeah I created these (note to those who have gone through stories
> already):
>
> * Share content with single individuals
> * Profile visibility
> * Chat rooms
> * Creating web pages
> * Moving of identities
Thank you Jason!

> Especially the "chat" and "web page" two are kinda content specific, but
> I wasn't sure if they should be included so created them just to be
> sure.. Some notes in the wiki regarding them too. I'm guessing it should
> just all be "content" at this page, regardless what the content is? Also
> not sure if a chat would fall into the scope in the protocol level.
Having them there we have something to focus our discussions now...

> Account migration is an interesting thing which I didn't include from
> diaspora* side because of the sheer complexity of the subject (eg not
> first version stuff). red#matrix has their implementation already, so I
> included their user story.
If you still can find some time, could you like to appropriate stories
from
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/User_stories/Implementations#Open_Platforms

Otherwise I should have time to do that myself in early march, and have
it ready for next f2f!
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-03-17

Cheers :)