Re: revoting on changed user stories

Just want to add that "Read Social Stream" is an incorrect name because
part of the user story is adding a friend request.  A request is not the
act of reading, it's the act of writing / sending.  Implementing such an
action *requires* a place to send the request to in a distributed way,
which is what I had been calling inbox.  Im all for nailing down what inbox
means in the different contexts, but this use case is not only about
reading, it's reading and writing.