Re: a 'living' Social Vocabulary (experiment!) with diagrams of Qualified Relations, N-ary Relations and Containers

On 04/21/2015 01:01 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I started experimenting with a 'living' Social Vocabulary. You can find
> very early and rough sketches in
> * https://github.com/w3c-social/social-vocab

I just pushed few changes which show ldp:DirectContainer, Containment
(qualifed relation / reification) and contains (property)

* https://github.com/w3c-social/social-vocab/tree/master/property/contains
*
https://github.com/w3c-social/social-vocab/tree/master/qualified-relation/Containment
*
https://github.com/w3c-social/social-vocab/tree/master/container/DirectContainer

This way we already have graph diagrams for
* simple property e.g elf-pavlik follows rhiaro
* qualified realation e.g. elf-pavlik follows rhario since 16 July 2014
* containers e.g. agents who follow Social WG | agents followed by elf
Pavlik

Next I will add Invite (to Event or Group) activity and than enjoy
working on various terms required for publishing... Wishlists :D

e.g. https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-05-04#Wishlist_and_Attributions

I hope to push them before our next week telecons. Tomorrow and Saturday
I will participate in API Days Berlin & APIStrat Europe 2015 catching up
on recent trends
* http://apidaysberlin2015.apistrat.com/

Ciao o/