RE: Issue-19 questions remain

That's a good idea for the next agenda! There were several stories though, so let's figure out which one(s) we want to hone in on.

But, elf, it's too bad you weren't at the meeting last week -- because, the general sense was that IG people would rather keep the IG IRC separate from WG IRC. One reason was that different sets of topics are discussed. The other was that, in the instance the 2 groups might meet at the same time -- it wouldn't work to be sharing IRC for minutes.

I'm cc'ing the IG folks ... anyone should feel free to correct or augment my explanation about IRC.

  -- Ann