Re: Issue-14: as:Link complexity

Perhaps the best approach to resolving this would be to remove the
"rel" property entirely so that there's no conflict. If someone wants
to go about defining a JSON context for Link Relations (e.g.
http://linkrels.mybluemix.net/links) then one can easily use that as
an extension and much of the "weirdness" goes away.