Re: Issue-14: as:Link complexity

On 04/19/2015 06:15 PM, James M Snell wrote:
> -1. This was the path I originally proposed for Link relations but it
> quickly became apparent that it would become unmanageable.

Could you please share link with us to online discussions where it
'became apparent'? Possibly we may just miss something here that came up
in your previous work on AS2.0

I hope you will find time to follow up on Robert's reply to this
message. Which as I understand supports using link relations as RDF
predicates.

Once again, I will work on diagrams for *all* examples in the spec, so
that we and everyone else have good visual understanding of the graphs
which we serialize to JSON-LD.

*
https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/pull/98#issuecomment-92719595
*