Re: Refactoring audience targeting and activity target/origin

For what it's worth, a similar discussion arose around the expectations of
the creator of an annotation and the recipients of it.
For example, please notify some service or please make a change to the
annotated document.

We decided to leave it out of the model, as it seemed to us (I think like
Elf) that this was only relevant for the initial protocol interaction
between the creating client and server. As soon as that interaction has
taken place, the notification should not be processed again by other
consumers of the annotation / activity, lest poor Arnaud get hammered with
notifications :)

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson