Re: ACTION-3 comparing as:Activity || schema:Action

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 09:39:31 +0200
To: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
CC: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
On 09/18/2014 03:26 AM, James M Snell wrote:
> elf, thank you for putting this together. I've been absolutely buried
> the past week but should have some time tomorrow to dig into this. By
> the end of the week I'll try to have some additional thoughts posted.
great! i just added to this table schema:recipient which i just noticed :)

please also read this email, i may need some more days before clearly
capturing this potential/completed action difference in schema.org as
well as how to relate result back to action which yielded it

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Sep/0174.html