Re: ISSUE-8: Test suite for activity streams 2.0

From: Erik Wilde <dret@berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:53:01 -0700
To: Social Web Working Group <public-socialweb@w3.org>
On 2014-10-28, 17:44, Social Web Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> ISSUE-8: Test suite for activity streams 2.0
> http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/8

just repeating myself a little bit (with regard to my response to
ISSUE-8): a test suite would be great, in particular because it would
force us to think really hard about if JSON-LD is required for
everything, or whether it is still possible for AS producers to use
plain JSON without conforming to JSON-LD.

and also repeating myself: the test suite would basically provide tests
for the "processing model" section, saying how syntax and model map to
each other.

cheers,

dret.

--
erik wilde | mailto:dret@berkeley.edu  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |