Re: Social API layers

From: <rektide@voodoowarez.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 16:59:36 -0400
To: Evan Prodromou <evan@e14n.com>
Cc: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
I'd like to see some "mentions" sprinkled in? Does your design thinking
include that inside these endpoints, or do you think it'd be appropriate
to have dedicated endpoints for mentions? It's problematic from a
diagramming perspective because all resources should have a mentioned
capability, so it'd clutter up this nice trim diagram. I'm thinking
along the line of a crud api like thing for pingback/trackback/&c
like capabilities.

Would love to see some cross-pollination go on with
http://www.w3.org/annotation/

Thanks for the great brain dump Evan; it's lovely to have something to
tack my own nebulous thoughts on Social down to.

-rektide