past discussions on Actions + Handlers in Hydra CG & WebSchemas

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 00:35:15 +0200
To: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
I just started digging out discussions from Hydra CG mailing list
archive. I'll try to summarize some of the points which I find more
interesting. For now plain links for those who would like to already
check it out.

* RE: An updated draft of the schema.org/Action proposal Markus
Lanthaler (Monday, 3 February)
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hydra/2014Feb/0001.html

* ActionHandlers vs "App resources" (was: An updated draft of the
schema.org/Action proposal) Sam Goto (Friday, 14 February)
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hydra/2014Feb/0125.html

* Nested structures / ISSUE-26 (was: An updated draft of the
schema.org/Action proposal) Sam Goto (Friday, 14 February)
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hydra/2014Feb/0124.html

* Re: Potentials Actions - We Think We're Done Sam Goto (Wednesday, 9 April)
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hydra/2014Apr/0015.html