RE: Activity Streams URI Namespace

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 14:59:03 +0200
To: <public-socialweb@w3.org>
On 24 Okt 2014 at 02:51, Renato Iannella wrote:

>> On 24 Oct 2014, at 06:11, Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
wrote:

>> So, I would propose to simply stick to
>>
>>   http://www.w3.org/ns/activitystreams#
>> Much easier to remember.
>
> Agree.
>
> And would suggest swapping the "#" for a "/"

Now that has technical consequences... namely more HTTP requests, lower
cache-hit rates, etc. What's the reasoning behind your suggestion to use
distinct resources instead of fragment identifiers?

I really hope we'll try to keep the vocab as small as possible and not grow
it hundreds or thousands of concepts.

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler