Re: social-ISSUE-2 (Namespace): What namespace should the Activity Streams 2.0 specification use? [Activity Streams 2.0]

From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:22:57 -0700
To: Social Web Working Group <public-socialweb@w3.org>
The activitystrea.ms namespace is currently owned by Chris Messina. It it
linked to a github repo currently. I do have access to modify the website.
Chris is not a never of the WG but has indicated that is willing to
entertain updating the site or changing the hosting.

That said, I think it would be most appropriate to change to a proper W3C
namespace URI. Doing so sooner than later ought to have minimal impact on
implementations.