Re: first examples from AS2.0 draft available as Turtle!

On 10/17/2014 09:07 AM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> howdy,
>
> last night i made few more commits to automated testing of RDF we get
> from examples in the spec. now you can also see first 3 examples from
> latest draft as turtle:
> https://github.com/elf-pavlik/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/commit/dd458da475f9c9c6c9c66f382c3ea1b52f6ddae4
>
> during next week, i plan to get all of examples from the draft as turtle
> and finish automation which checks for expected RDF in examples parsed
> with JSON-LD context from the repository (will set it up on
> https://travis-ci.org/ )
>
> https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/pull/32
> https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues/17

now 7 examples in turtle already in use for testing
https://github.com/elf-pavlik/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/tree/5e6e889d0a9ecc26d3ee570ab9b9b550addd861d/tests/turtle

i use jsonld.js RDF Graph Normalization via rdf-interfaces/rdf-ext to
compare JSON-LD in examples with Turtle in test fixtures
http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/rdf-graph-normalization/

2 more steps to get all examples tested
* add id="example-XX" to all examples for easy selecting
* sanitize examples which use <b></b> to highlight code

so far it all merges clean on master and then 7 tests pass, for
sanitizing i still don't need to touch spec itself but for selecting -
adding precise id attributes could save me getting to creative on
picking DOM elements :)