Re: Meeting minutes October 14th

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 20:11:12 +0200
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>, "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
CC: jasnell@gmail.com
On 10/15/2014 07:17 PM, Harry Halpin wrote:
> We'll be sending ActivityStreams 2.0 to FPWD, probably next week.
>
> http://www.w3.org/2014/10/14-social-minutes.html

Can we make sure that it has open issues inline as we discussed during
last call? Current version still only has note about PotentialAction
"Ed.Note: This section is currently provisional and may be moved to a
separate document."

I also added issue to the checklist, brought up by Markus, about missing
JSON-LD @context in examples
https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues/29

Thanks!