Re: AS2.0 Discovery

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:23:12 +0200
To: public-socialweb@w3.org
On 10/15/2014 02:01 PM, Crawford, Mark wrote:
> Elf,
>
> Can you please explain what you mean by "my personal AS2.0..."? and why you would want to publish anything that could cause confusion in the user community?

By "my personal AS2.0" I meant: an activity stream (feed), with my
personal activities, published on my independent online profile, which
complies with AS2.0 draft developed in this group and now advancing to
FPWD. ~= implementing publishing AS2.0

My apologies for formulating sentences in a way causing confusion :(