Re: Reminder: Feedback on current editor's draft

On 10/06/2014 04:59 PM, James M Snell wrote:
> In preparation for tomorrow's WG call, please review the current AS2
> Editor's Drafts and provide feedback to either the mailing list of
> github issues list.
>
> http://jasnell.github.io/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/activitystreams2.html
> http://jasnell.github.io/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/activitystreams2-vocabulary.html
>
> https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues

+1 from me to publish FPWD *after making 2 changes*

1. Reference issues inline in the spec
   major ones:
https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues/29

2. Move Potential Actions to separate document similar to former Action
Handlers
   Currently section 3.7 Potential Actions[1] references Actions
Vocabulary, but *most of terms* there don't have document any more
explaining their usage (after commit[2])

[1]
http://jasnell.github.io/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/activitystreams2.html#actions
[2]
https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/commit/2b74c416a27c709a7f4c8503654b5251e3acbb6a