RDFa + rel="me" (IndieAuth)

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 09:07:51 +0200
To: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>, public-rdfa@w3.org
Howdy,

Yesterday I enabled IndieAuth on my personal website, by simply adding
rel="me" to couple of links[1]

Since I use RDFa for text/html version of content it also 'broke' graph
embedded on that page.

As one can see in linked template[1], I use vocab="http://schema.org/"
and rel="contactPoint" to mark my email, jabber, and various social
accounts like facebook, twitter, g+, github etc.

I wonder if someone has experience with using rel="me" together with
RDFa? In general I don't understand how RDFa can handle
rel="some_value_from_IANA_registry"[2].

I'll also make note of this possible issue on relevant wiki pages:
* https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg
* http://indiewebcamp.com/IndieAuth

Thanks!

[1]