RE: Social API: Scope

That's possible, but there's quite a bit in the RDFa core that's just not
relevant to, I suspect, most social implementations. The goal here would be
to find the minimal "you really ought to support these at least" subset
that's important for social. If that subset overlaps the RDFa core, then
fabulous.