R: Informal Social WG/IG meeting tomorrow

Hi all,

I had the same problem with this late timeslot for Europe, which would comproimise my participation in the next calls as well. A doodle or round-robin policy would be useful.

Any minutes from yesterday's call? What was the decision re the AS 2.0 spec?

thanks
walter

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.