Re: Agenda for next Social networking task force meeting: 21 May, 10AM ET - noon.

Hi all:

Regarding the challenge *Use cases, requirements, scenarios, and block
diagrams* once that that there is work in progress I seems to me fruitful
to let the Social Business Community Group to pick the work from the Social
Headlights and mature it.

Regards.

--
Alberto Manuel