Re: Results of Questionnaire

On 4/3/09 14:41, Christine Perey wrote:
> Hi Harry,
>
> I think we would have a very productive meeting this evening if in the next
> 6 hours someone were to take a first stab at merging the 3 charters based on
> the outcomes of the questionnaire, etc. so that everyone can have the merged
> charter in front of them to react/comment on.
>
> Call it "Take 4"?
>
> Unfortunately, I don't have time to take that step today.

How about, we split the larger Unified doc: we take a scoping list of
topics and work areas, and add it to my TakeThree proposal, since that
doesn't really have an explicit list of topics (although it mentions a
few things).

The rest of the Unified doc I suggest could be re-organized as a set of
meeting agenda drafts, perhaps something more like an evolving workplan
document. Such a workplan then could be the living record of the group's
activities, listing themes for next few upcoming telecons,
work-in-progress drafts etc., and as we move into the second half of the
year it could mutate into a natural and organic draft of a final report.

I'm also squeezed a bit today, but I'd love to hear more from othesr on
the list about whether such an approach makes sense. I'll try to add
some summary of topics from Unified into TakeThree, perhaps someone else
would care to make a start on mutating Unified into a workplan?

cheers,

Dan