Charter Take 4 [was Re: Results of Questionnaire]

Christine Perey wrote:
> Hi Harry,
>
> I think we would have a very productive meeting this evening if in the next
> 6 hours someone were to take a first stab at merging the 3 charters based on
> the outcomes of the questionnaire, etc. so that everyone can have the merged
> charter in front of them to react/comment on.
>
> Call it "Take 4"?

Here is my best, and rather hasty, attempt to merge DanBri's and Tim
Anglade's text and proposed deliverables from the "unified charter", and
some of the W3C bureaucracy from the charter I originally wrote up into
a single text:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SocialWebTakeFour

I think this addresses most of results of the questionnaire, gets I
think the "spirit" of DanBri's comments, and adds in lots of the
valuable work done by Tim and others on unifying and presenting various
concerns and aspects of the Social Web.