Re: Poll: Who would join Social Web XG(s)? 1 or 2 XGs? Telecons?

On Jan 23, 2009, at 11:43 AM, public-social-web-talk@w3.org wrote:

> 1) Who would join the Social Web XG? Please add if you are a W3C
> member
> or not, and if your organization would join W3C.

I am RIT's W3C AC rep
and I would join

> 2) Would you prefer one or two XGs? One XG focused on interoperability
> between exisiting work on the social web, and another focused on Best
> Practices? Or should these be done as one XG?

2 groups
as interop is a big issue
all by itself

> 3) Regardless of one or two XGs, different telecons but same
> listserv to
> facilitate communication? Or one telecon?

diff telecons but same listserv might make sense
until "things shake out"
(activity level, tech discussion level, etc)

jeffs

--
"The price we pay for the growth in egalitarianism
  offered by the Internet is the decentralised access

Prof. Jeff Sonstein

http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/
http://ariadne.iz.net/~jeffs/
http://chw.rit.edu/blog/