Re: policy for documents Re: Current Draft of possible Deliverables for the group

We just recently had that discussion (at the end of the RDB2RDF XG), see [1]
for more details and [2] for the answer ;)

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2009Feb/0010.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2009Feb/0011.html

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,