Re: XG Final Report & Task Force Leaders

Le 24 févr. 09 à 05:52, Renato Iannella a écrit :

> Some thoughts....
>
> The deliverable entitled "Report on possible next steps within or
> outside the W3C" under the Landscape Task Force should in fact be
> the overall and Final Report for the entire XG. It will takes its
> input from the results of the findings/reports from the other Task
> Forces and will represent the XGs final recommendations to W3C.
>
> Also, instead of identifying the Deliverable Editors, it maybe more
> useful to identify who the Task Force Leaders will be - they will be
> responsible for all the deliverables in that TF as well as
> coordination across the Deliverables *and* other TFs.
>
> Cheers...  Renato Iannella
> NICTA

I whole-heartedly agree. I made some edits to the draft charter [1] to
make the purpose of the Next Steps / Final Report more clear (moved it
near the bottom of the Charter, changed description and delivery date)
and added slots for Task Force leaders. If people want to start
signing up for these slots…

Cheers,
Tim

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/UnifiedSocialXG

Tim Anglade | directeur, pôle « Turbulences » | af83
42, boulevard de Sébastopol | 75003 Paris | France
1436, Howard St | San Francisco | CA 94103 | USA
Tel : +33 1 42 72 33 32
Mob : +33 6 35 92 77 58
skype : tim_anglade
Web : www.af83.com

This email is:  [X] bloggable   [ ] ask first   [ ] private