Re: ACTION-6: Setup workflow for 'sheparding' User Stories from WG (github)

On 03/25/2015 05:44 PM, Social Interest Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> ACTION-6: Setup workflow for 'sheparding' User Stories from WG (github)
>
> http://www.w3.org/Social/InterestGroup/track/actions/6
>
> Assigned to: Pavlik elf
>

> On product: Use-case and Requirements

I just explained it to Larry and Daniel during Use Case TF telecon

I started draft of a document based on equivalent one from LDP WG
( http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp-ucr/ )

Github repository: https://github.com/w3c-social/soc-ucr
Preview: http://w3c-social.github.io/soc-ucr/

We start from wiki page with 'sorted' links to stories
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/Sorting_user_stories

I already included in a draft ones from 'Entirely Positive' section. Now
we start picking stories from 'Minor Objections'. Everyone can pick 1-2
of them and create Issue for it in
https://github.com/w3c-social/soc-ucr/issues
Please send me over p.m your github handles so I can add you to
w3c-social organization. This way you can assign yourself to issues your
created, manage labels etc.

I recommend github since it provides most practical venue where WG and
IG participants can collaborate with dealing with mailing lists and W3C
tracker permissions. Also members representing IndieWebCamp don't
participate in mailing lists and it looks like biggest number of
objections comes from them.

Please see issue for story 'Profile Management' as an example
https://github.com/w3c-social/soc-ucr/issues/1

1. It links to original story in a wiki and @mention of author
2. It has comment @mentioning people involved in objection(s) and
clarifying them
3. Once we manage to find resolution we will send them in bundles to WG
so that everyone who +1 original story can possibly object to modified
verion.

Larry offered during the call to send another email as Use Case TF chair
and clearly invite everyone to pick a story(ies) to work with. I suggest
linking from there to it to this email or to notes with same text in a
tracker.
https://www.w3.org/Social/InterestGroup/track/actions/6

Cheers!