Re: Re: Need chair this week

Elf et. al.,

I have been on vacation for the last two weeks and am completely out of the loop regarding the IG. Therefore, I'd like to actively listen, rather than chair, so I can get caught up on what happened at the F2F meetings, as well as on the status of user stories/cases in general.

Best,

Larry

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Larry Hawes, Principal
Dow Brook Advisory Services
E: larry@dowbrook.com
P: 978-238-8534

---- On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:26:44 -0400 ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote ----

On 03/23/2015 10:12 PM, Bassetti, Ann wrote:
> Hi Everyone --
Hi Ann,

> As a reminder, I cannot attend our IG meeting this week. Can someone else please chair?
>
> Elf made suggestion that the meeting be used for the Use Case TF... but then we did not hear back from anyone on their availability.
I will join this meeting and can help with chairing/scribing, hopefully
this time my sound will not go down, this week staying in another city
and on a different connection :)

To stay honest, even better if you Larry could chair this meeting as Use
Case TF chair. What do you think?
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialig/Use_Case_TFK

> We have so much to accomplish, I hate to lose the opportunity.
+1 I also cc Harry since he could participate in f2f discussion without
any connectivity issues and hopefully can explain how IG can help with
User Stories / Use Cases / Requirements

Myself I'll take another look at similar document from LDP WG
http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp-ucr/

Ciao o/