Re: Need chair this week

On 03/23/2015 10:12 PM, Bassetti, Ann wrote:
> Hi Everyone --
Hi Ann,

> As a reminder, I cannot attend our IG meeting this week.  Can someone else please chair?
>
> Elf made suggestion that the meeting be used for the Use Case TF... but then we did not hear back from anyone on their availability.
I will join this meeting and can help with chairing/scribing, hopefully
this time my sound will not go down, this week staying in another city
and on a different connection :)

To stay honest, even better if you Larry could chair this meeting as Use
Case TF chair. What do you think?
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialig/Use_Case_TFK

> We have so much to accomplish, I hate to lose the opportunity.
+1 I also cc Harry since he could participate in f2f discussion without
any connectivity issues and hopefully can explain how IG can help with
User Stories / Use Cases / Requirements

Myself I'll take another look at similar document from LDP WG
http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp-ucr/

Ciao o/