Re: Canceling Social IG Jan 7th meeting - call for a new chair!

☹ Companies focus are sometimes hard to swallow.

Alberto

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Mark Crawford
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎January‎ ‎7‎, ‎2015 ‎3‎:‎52‎ ‎PM
To: Ann Bassetti, Harry Halpin, public-social-interest@w3.org

Ann,

SAP has decided to focus our standardization efforts on cloud and internet of things in 2015 and has reallocated our W3C resources elsewhere. I continue to push for additional resources for W3C activities but at the moment our membership has expired.

Best Regards

Mark Crawford
Standards Strategist, P&I ASCOT – Standards Excellence
SAP Labs LLC, 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue Suite 600, Washington D.C.
mark.crawford@sap.com
T +1 703 670 0920 M +1 703 485 5232