Access control provided by - GroupsRUs.com
Commenting service and Liking provided by - TalkAboutMyStuff.com
Activity Stream - needs to aggregate all details in multiple locations -
On my profile at mypersonalserver.com
At AllSales,com when viewing the report
. . . and pmore
 - an effective API will be sufficient to allow appropriate interaction at
each point to each service.

Rgds.
-Bill.

Bill Looby
Software Architect, Dublin Software Lab, IBM Ireland
IBM UK & Ireland Technical Staff Member
Phone (Internal) : 515129
Phone (External) : +353 1 8155129
IBM Ireland Product Distribution Limited registered in Ireland with number
92815.  Registered office: IBM House, Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin
4.