Re: Social Web WG agenda for 11 August 2015

Thanks Aaron for digging this up.

As I was saying on the call this is a good starting point for a first
version anyway. If people want to go beyond that they are certainly free
to do so for experimentation purposes.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

<melvincarvalho@gmail.com