Re: Joint Social Business/Federated Social Web CG Telecon on Wednesday (11:00 AM ET/5:00 CET) to discuss new charters and use-cases

Just noting that I got some private messages that folks from the West
Coast will have difficulty attending such a time.

Would people in Europe be OK with doing the meeting relatively late,
such as 9:00 PM CET? That would make it 3:00 PM for folks on East Coast
USA and 10:00 AM for folks on the West Coast?

    cheers,
       harry