  From:       Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>

  To:         SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>

  Date:       21/07/2009 01:31

  Subject:    Proposed questions for our FAQ

  Sent by:    public-soap-jms-request@w3.org

Here's our FAQ page:

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/wiki/2008-09_FAQ

I propose adding the following questions:
 * Why is it that multiple JMS providers are out of scope?
 * How does a SOAP/JMS message compare to a SOAP/HTTP message?
 * What is the point of the "targetService" property?
 * How does SOAP-JMS relate to WS-I Basic Profile?
 * Should I use TextMessage or BytesMessage when sending SOAP/JMS messages?

Anyone else with additional suggestions?

-Eric.