Re: minutes url

Greetings, I'm back and as a gentle introduction to what you have been up
to in my absence I've looked through the minutes and catalogued them as
suggested on the group page -- http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/#records

Regards, Roland

From:
Phil Adams <phil_adams@us.ibm.com>
To:
Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Cc:
SOAP/JMS (list) <public-soap-jms@w3.org>, public-soap-jms-request@w3.org
Date:
27/08/2008 23:21
Re: minutes url

Excellent... thanks!

Ya know, I was thinking we might want to mention to Roland that we should
maybe keep a list of the meeting minutes updated in the main group web
page.   The first one is there, but none of the others :)

Phil Adams
WebSphere Development - Web Services
IBM Austin, TX
email: phil_adams@us.ibm.com
office: (512) 838-6702  (tie-line 678-6702)
mobile: (512) 750-6599