Re: [Uri-review] New version of JMS URI posted.

Eric - I'm unable to identify any portion of this new draft that
addresses any of the previous concerns I've raised.

Unfortunately it appears that the uri-review archives are broken, as
this message of yours is the only one present, so I can't easily point
you at them.  But from my email archives, this was the discussion we
had between Feb 15 and Mar 3 of this year concerning the meaning of
"operations" and of what a jms URI actually identifies.

Mark.