RE: SOAP over JMS

Sanjeev,
The fact that the soap action value "looks" like an HTTP url is just a
coincidence.  It doesn't  mean that it is related to the HTTP transport
per se.    The soap action value is simply an identifier for the intended
action (e.g. operation).
As for your second question, I assume you're referring to this from
section 3.4.1 of the binding spec:
40       <wsdl11:port name="StockQuotePort_jms"
binding="tns:StockQuoteSoapJMSBinding">
41           <wsdl11soap11:address location="jms:jndi:myQueue?
targetService=stockquote"/>
42       </wsdl11:port>

In this example, the targetService property indicates the name of the port
component which is the target of the request.