Re: Editorial updates

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008, Roland Merrick wrote:

> Greetings, I have most of the Editorial updates to the spec agreed during
> yesterday's call. If you are still reviewing please use the latest draft
> [1].
>
> Still to do:
>
> update reference to latest URI draft once Eric has submitted it.
> get "the question" to reviewers into the Status of Document section
>        I have inserted the question into "2.2 Properties Affecting
> Binding"
>        the status section seems to be generated.

> Yves, how do I include the request to reviewers in the Status section?

The ideal is th have an ednote in the body of the spec (like you did), and
in the status section, something like.

<<
The Working Group seeks opinion on the question about [precedence of
properties described in section 2.2 (link to the ednote)].

as a standalone paragraph to isolate it from more "boilerplate-grade"
paragraphs.

> [1]
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
> [2]