RE: [SOAP-JMS] minutes 2008-05-20

Greetings Peter, off to a quick start!

I have NOT worked my way through it all yet but you make it clear that we
will have to think about a testing/conformance framwork of some kind as
well as the tests. The framework will have to examine the JMS Messages to
ensure that they conform. How should we do this? I do not know. We could
get a hook into the requestor and responder or perhaps we should develop
two components, a "conformance checking responder app" and a "conformance
checking  requesting app" that simply drive the binding implementations.

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards

"Peter Easton" <peaston@progress.com>
21/05/2008 21:48

Roland Merrick/UK/IBM@IBMGB, <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [SOAP-JMS] minutes 2008-05-20

Here's a initial pass.

I started copying a lot of the core document test, then decided it was
easier to just locally annotate the assertions and personal test comments
as editorial comments to the spec, I suppose we could come up with
"testernote" annotation . Nothing, of course, has been checked into cvs.

I haven't completed the WSDL Usage section nor looked at the IRI spec

Peter